Sunday, June 30, 2013

The sessions movie review

  Very powerful movie.I loved the chemistry between Helen Hunt and John Hawkes.I , also, loved that the main parts of the movie where either in the motel,the church or his house. I thought the simplicity of the locations made it easier to focus on the characters and their relationships. I didn't buy the marriage between Helen Hunt and her husband, i didn't see any real love between them which made it that much harder to see her end up with him rather than John Hawkes's character.
  What i really had a problem with was the ending. It really seemed out of the blue for me. We spent the most part of the movie learning about Helen's and John's feelings and relationship while we met Susan in the last ten minutes. Other than that it was a great and very strong movie and I strongly recommend it. 
Score:87%

 m.

Courtesy
FOX Searchlight Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment